Thursday, February 28, 2019

Pic pulled from Whisps' website

If you love cheese, you'll love Whisps Parmesan Crisps! Ever since I first found them in Costco, they have become one of my favorite items there! You could eat them as a snack or add them to any dish.  They would go great in salads to add texture or a hamburger and more.  Personally, I just eat them like you would with potato chips! They are made from real cheese so I'm going to 'consider' this one of the 'healthier' snacks lol.  I know I may be lying to myself a little, but I can't help but munch on these! Lol
They offer a wide variety of flavors.  I only know of the original because that all Costco sells but at the Fancy Food Show they finally had a booth and sampled their new flavors.  Now they have asiago and cheddar cheese crisps.  If only Costco sold them! I'd buy them all because I need it in bulk! Lol Recently Costco even had them on sale and I picked up a few bags.  It was hard not buying a whole case!

1 comments:

Adam Schule said...

I love every bit of it. I have a bookmark you look at your new things. pubg pc

Blog Widget by LinkWithin