Friday, May 1, 2009

Sorry for the long hiatus. I am even more behind as you can tell from the dates. O=9 I have deathly ill because of food poisoning so I have not updated this site. As soon as I get better I will try and catch up. Sorry to all my loyal and wonderful readers. Since some of my dear friends are getting married, I wanted to give a shout out to them! I have been sick and recovering since the beginning of July and they are the friends that I have seen most. They are both truly great people. No better couple deserves a world of happiness!
Today on August 8th, 2009 we will celebrate their blessed union. May Anibel and Richard's lives always be filled with happiness and love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well and hope you will get better soon. Congratulations to your friends!

Kat said...

Awww thanks you are always so sweet! Sorry for disappearing. =*( I am still healing right now. I really should have went to the ER to get a full scan since it was so bad. Spicy food and such still tears my insides apart... sigh. Must... go... on... for the sake of food ^_^

Thanks! It was actually a great wedding. More to come about that on the site ^_- Stay tuned for the awesome videos! lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin