Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Deals All Around! ^_^

I apologize for being MIA for the last few weeks, but I come back bringing good news about some deals O=)
Today, 4/28/10, is the annual Baskin-Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night. It starts at 5PM-10PM at participating locations. The Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation is donating $100,000 to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Come join in the fun and help honor/support the cause.

I also happened to stumble upon a Häagen-Dazs store and saw that they are offering a FREE scoop of ice cream on May 18th, 2010. I believe it is between 4PM-8PM, but just in case I would call or visit your local store to make sure of the time. If you are really into getting free goodies or to join in the fun then by all means get your well-deserved free ice cream scoop! If you don't want to brave the crowds, then I'd recommend picking some up at your local grocery store and sit at home slowly enjoying the goods. O=9
Another new thing that I happened to stumble upon was The Coffee Bean's new deal. They are offering a Complimentary Espresso Shot with Purchase of Any Hot Coffee Beverage from Monday-Friday after 4PM and All Day Saturday & Sunday. I saw this banner at the Santa Ana location across from Main Place Mall, so I am not sure if it is every single Coffee Bean or just that location. If I happen to pass by another store that has the same promo, I will be sure to post updates in the comment section to let everyone know.

Hope these little tidbits help and that you will enjoy some of the deals around town. I am definitely going to be out in the crowd for some 31 Cent scoops of ice cream! ^_~

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin