Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It is my favorite time of the year again! I have my lobster claws/mitts ready from last year to break out and play with while I enjoy some of the freshest lobsters around. Time to break out those seafood crackers and wet naps as you come down to Port O'Call for some massive amount of steam lobsters. Although I want to try and eat more lobsters each year, I think 5 lobsters is the max for one day! lol That doesn't mean I can't come back on another day to have another crack at it!

This year will be bigger than ever. I can't wait to stroll around the grounds and shop for some fun goodies as well as stuff my stomach full of great treats. First things first, grab your many plates of lobster and then start trolling the stalls for your next fix! I have my eye on the yummy roast corn as always! Be sure to mark your calendars this year. Lobster Fest will take place from September 16-18. Bring your family and friends to share in the delight of lobster!

Event :
The Port Of Los Angeles Lobster Festival

Date :
Friday, September 16 - 5PM - 11PM
Saturday, September 17 - 11AM - 11PM
Sunday, September 18 - 11AM - 7PM

Location :
Ports O’ Call Village, San Pedro Ca
Free Parking at W 22nd St & Sampson Way
Website :
www.lobsterfest.com

Ticket Price :
General Admission - $10.00 , but don't worry there is always a coupon! Click Here for $2 off!
Children Under 12 Admission is FREE

Lobster is purchased separately:
$19.00 for each Lobster or...


First Class Tickets with special line privileges is $25.00 without Lobster and $41.00 with a Lobster.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin