Saturday, December 17, 2011

A brand new Mitsuwa has opened up in Irvine off of Culver today. Not that the nearest Mitsuwa is that far away, but at least more of them are popping up and this one is a little bit closer to home! Yay! I can pick up fresh sashimi every day now! It is clean and brand new with a different feel. They do have a food court with Santouka Ramen and more.
Today I went in and scoped out for some Grand Opening deals. They were completely out of the special deal for gyozas but they do have different deals every day. Word to the wise, come early if there is something you really want.
Instead of Miyabi-Tei, this Mitsuwa has Misasa that offers almost the same menu. For the Grand Opening they offered a special deal of Pork or Chicken Cutlet Curry with Rice and Salad for only $3.50! What a deal! They seemed to be the only place to offer a Grand Opening deal, which was nice. By the time I got there they were out of chicken, which was fine since I only wanted pork. The cutlets were nicely coated and fried. The curry sauce was a little thin, but still flavorful. Even though they were busy, the food came out actually pretty fast.
It seems that the regular price for this dish was $7.25, which is a bit on the pricier side, but the food was solid today and at a great rate. I'd definitely come back another night for a meal since this location is a little bit closer and convenient for me. Now if only Mitsuwa would open up in Mission Viejo then I'd be golden!

Misasa

14230 Culver Dr
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 559-6633

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE grocery store EVER! They have delicious fish, omg I am dreaming about it now... and 1/2 their supermarket is in my fridge right now! :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin