Monday, August 20, 2012


It is my favorite time of the year again! My birthday is right before it and believe me that the wish I will be making is to eat all the yummy food in the world and I will definitely be doing this on the weekend of September 14th-16th.  I am organizing my foodie group so I can get my grub ON!!!

As always, I am going for the grilled corn and all the delicious goodies that Lobster Festival has to offer! Some shopping and some fun activities for the whole family! Don't forget to load up your wallet so that you can purchase tons of extra lobster tails! I only had 4 last year and that was definitely not enough.  I am uping the game back up to 5 lobsters for this festival! =) Come join the good eats and fun!!

Event :
The Port Of Los Angeles Lobster Festival

Date :
Friday, September 14 - 5PM - 11PM
Saturday, September 15 - 11AM - 11PM
Sunday, September 16 - 11AM - 7PM

Location :
Ports O’ Call Village, San Pedro Ca
Free Parking at W 22nd St & Sampson Way
Website :
www.lobsterfest.com

Ticket Price :
General Admission - $10.00 , but don't worry there is always a coupon! Click Here for $1 off!
Children Under 12 Admission is FREE

Lobster is purchased separately:
$19.00 for each Lobster or...

2 Lobsters for $32!!! Bring it on!! lol


2 comments:

MRatito said...

Welcome back! Missed your posts.

Kat said...

Awww thanks so much!! I've actually been traveling in Europe and at the Olympics ;) I promise more to come soon! Thanks for your support!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin