Thursday, December 13, 2012

I just bought this bag of popcorn on a whim and finally decided to open the bag today.  To my surprise, the Popcorn Indiana Dark Fudge Peppermint Kettlekorn was actually very tasty! While browsing the local Whole Foods Market I saw that there was a special sale for this popcorn.  It was only 2 for $5, which was not a bad deal to try out a tasty sounding snack.  After all, 'tis the season!
 Now I wish I picked up two bags! Maybe they will still have the deal at the store.  It's worth a trip to go back and check out what goodies they have to offer! The kettlekorn is crisp with just the right amount of saltiness and a light drizzle of white chocolate along with the fudge with bits of peppermint embedded.  Doesn't that sound tasty?  =D

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin