Saturday, September 28, 2013

What a way to start off a weekend.  Work from 9am to 3:30pm to catch a last minute flight to Vegas.  By hook or crook, I found my way to Vegas and squeezed my way into the concert hall.  Tons of people scrunched into one stadium to enjoy an all star line up.
Kick starting my last minute trip to Vegas for the I Heart Radio Concert was P. Diddy introducing Robin Thicke singing the summer hit, Blurred Lines.  Stage left, Robin Thicke descends from the crowd belting out the lines.  Crazed fans forming around him with their phones clicking away at the photos.
It was a great way to start the weekend and the I Heart Radio Concert series.  The performance rocked the house and got everyone of their feet jumping.
Next up was FUN with lead singer Nate Reuss showing off his chops.  He sounded exactly like what you hear on the radio.  The music was blaring and the fun never stopped. 
They sang their top hits : Carry On, We Are Young, and Some Nights.  I can still hear the sound of the beating drums.  FUN was superb live.  
The crisp clear sound of Nate Reuss' voice resonated throughout the concert hall.  
A great way to jump start the crowd for the major line up.  Plenty more pictures from my weekend in Vegas at both I Heart Radio Concerts and the I Heart Village Festival! The night has only just begun! Catch the concert on CW on Monday (9/30) and Tuesday (10/1)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin