Saturday, December 28, 2013

Is it worth it?  I went to this cute little Hawaiian shop in San Mateo a few days ago and saw that they have Hershey Kisses with Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts inside.  Immediately I wanted to buy it and try it out as I LOVE macadamia nuts and the whole idea is so cute! One bag is so ridiculously expensive and everyone convinced me not to pick a bag up.  I thought that I would try to find it online and see if I can buy it for a little cheaper.  After a bit of research, I couldn't find any price cheaper and just decided to shell out the dough for the bag of goodies.

This small bag of Hershey kisses is $6.69! I would be fine with this price if it was actually good, but it was a big let down.  There was BARELY any macadamia nuts there =*(.  I should have just bought the Mauna Loa chocolate covered macadamia nuts as their chocolate is tasty and you get a great chunk of yummy macadamia nuts.  For those who would be tempted, I spent the money and can tell you that it's not really worth it and just use the money to buy the regular chocolate covered macadamia nuts that you can find in most supermarkets or Costco and you will get more bang for the buck.  Still, I am glad to have tried it out to satisfy my own curiosity.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin