Saturday, May 13, 2017

Prime Rib has finally come to BJ's Brewhouse! Who doesn't love a nice juicy thick slice of Prime Rib.  They recently introduced it to their weekend menu and at a great price! Not only do you get a 14 oz Prime Rib, you get a choice of soup or salad and a pizookie! Everything you want in a meal and more for the sweet price of $26.95

I was lucky enough to be invited to attend on National Prime Rib Day to try their new menu, which is perfect for Mother's Day or any weekend family gathering.  To start the meal off right, I decided to try their Rootbeer Float made with their house-made sodas.  


They had a few choices for the soup and I decided to try their Roasted Tomato soup, which is always a solid choice.  For me, I think of tomato soup as comfort food.  It's simple but that only makes it harder to perfect.  The portion was generous and flavorful.

For the main course, you also get to choose two sides.  With Prime Rib, I always default to potatoes.  Meat and potatoes go together harmoniously.  I asked for rare plus and they actually brought a pretty nicely cooked cut.  It was juicy and quite a big portion.  They also offer creamed horseradish or just horseradish to complement the dish.  For me, this is a definite must.  

The pièces de résistance is their famous Pizookie! You can never go wrong with this.  Who doesn't like a freshly baked cookie topped with ice cream! Warning.... sugar overload and delicious goodness! With the meal you actually get a full size pizookie with each meal, which is pretty generous.  I always default for a black and white, which is chocolate chip and white chocolate macadamia nut cookie.  Since there were two of us, I decided to get a full white chocolate macadamia nut and try their triple chocolate.  

All in all I think it is a great deal and definitely worth a few visits if you love Prime Rib.  I debated on getting some appetizers, but I was glad that I wasn't too greedy because the meal deal is actually quite filling! I'll probably be back with different people to enjoy their new offers.  In fact, I am having a craving right now! lol

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
24032 El Toro Rd, 
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 900-2670
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin