Monday, July 15, 2019


For fans of the HBO show “Silicon Valley,” one of my favorite scenes is when the character Gavin Belson, CEO of Hooli, tells his team that “the bear is sticky with honey” after making tea. Hilarity ensues as his team then spent days to decipher his comment as shome metaphor and eventually brought in an actual bear for an upcoming product launch. You have to watch that episode!

As a result, I’ve never been able to look at another bear bottle of honey without laughing!

Nonetheless, these adorable bottles of honey are constant staples in my cabinet. They are good not just for tea and other drinks, they also make a much healthier and more natural substitute for sugar/sweeteners in cooking. I use honey in everything from curing my cold (honey and lemon/ginger do wonders) to marinating chicken/ribs/pork chops to topping my dessert (especially ice cream) plus much more.

Sweet Harvest offers a good variety of honey, from your standard honey to a craft line that includes monofloral sources such as orange blossom and lychee. They also offer organic and non-GMO products as well.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin