Thursday, October 8, 2009

During the holidays my family and I decided to go out and have some fun in SGV. Ms. Lin looked up Energy Karaoke a while ago but we never had the time to go or missed out. Finally we went and this place is located above the Yogurtland on the corner of Garfield and Valley. They offer Happy Hour for only $15 and a free drink or the prices vary based on room size for regular hours but everyone must get a drink to enjoy this benefit. I was going to take a picture of the rooms but it was already dark when I went in and they didn't turn out well so I didn't bother. O=9
This was place was a lot nicer and newer than what I thought it would be. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Also if you go over your time they don't charge you an extra hour, they prorate everything fairly. They have a pretty decent selection of Chinese songs and a lot of English ones as well. My Aunt wanted to sing songs from 20+ years ago and they did have a few for her too. So all in all not bad. A great place to sing and just have fun!

Energy Karaoke

33 E Valley Blvd Suite #208-210
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626) 570-8118

Blog Widget by LinkWithin