Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What to do when you are hungry and lazy on a rainy day... On 1/19/10, I was wondering where could I order delivery home so that I don't have to leave the comfort of my own house. After pondering for a long time, I decided to check out pizzahut.com to see current deals because you can always get pizza delivered. Fortunately for me they have a huge promotion off "Any size and Any topping for $10." I called the local place nearby and they had delivery but they charge $2.50! Heck no! I might as well drive down the hill and pick up the pizza. My plan to not leave the comfort of my own home failed. Luckily it stopped pouring and I save $5 by driving myself down.
Sometimes you just want some good ole comfort food. I still like the Pan Pizza at Pizza Hut. Of course I chose the Meat Lovers Pizza so that I can get almost all types of meat and I got a Large. They asked if I would like Medium or a Large... I was like... uh duh! Got to get the most out of my money. O=9 The sausage on the pizza was a bit over cooked and you can taste some stale burnt flavor, but other than that... the pizza is fine. It tastes about the same as it did many years ago. Pizza Hut is one of those classic comfort foods that you have to have once in a while. I can actually eat pizza for days and I can eat it cold. ^_^ Still got some in the fridges. I have been eating 2 slices a day and still going! lol Get on the deal while it is hot!

Pizza Hut

25098 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
(949) 454-1700
Pizza Hut on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin