Saturday, January 2, 2010

Revisiting an old favorite. Who doesn't love Kettlekorn?! I have been going here for a while and I always take new people there. Everyone who has had some of their popcorn fall in love with it. Ms. Lin has been on a craving for popcorn since the Super Bowl when she went to Miami. This week she is visiting and in dire need to satisfy that craving. Even though today is Valentine's Day, they are still open. I was afraid that they wouldn't be open on Sundays. Lucky for us, we were able to make out like a bandit. Both of us picked up a bunch of popcorn this afternoon from Maw 'N Paw Kettlekorn. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from. On our visit today, I noticed that there are more flavors than before. My favorite is still the Original Kettlekorn. Needless to say this has always been a hit, since their store is named after this. I have turned many people into big fans of this place. Including my whole family. I bought a 13 oz. bag and only a quarter was left. Guess I should have bought the extra large bag that is almost as tall as I am! lol O=9 They are really dangerous because you could eat the entire bag in a blink of an eye without realizing it. True to the word, munchies!
Ms. Lin's favorite has always been the Spicy Chicago Korn. When I first tried it I thought that it was too spicy but now I am all about the spices. This time around I really love the mix of spiciness and sweet. It is a caramel corn with cheese powder and a spicy kick. They have the regular Chicago Korn without the spice but I think the contrast for spicy would be better. We also bought their Cheddar Cheese Popcorn, which was only so-so to me. I am going to stick to my Original Kettlekorn and Zebra Chocolate Caramel Corn. O=9 Maybe I will have to add the Spicy Chicago Korn to my repertoire. Overall I love this place for Kettlekorn or any type of popcorn. They make great gifts and snacks. Try them out and you will realize how much you crave and love them! ^_^

Maw 'N Paw Kettlekorn
24881 Alicia Pkwy
Ste D

Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 859-3300

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin