Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Starting this week, I will be engaging on a whole new endeavor with CBS Local in Los Angeles with up to the minute popular and great eats.

On their site will be short summaries, lists, and suggestions whereas on my site is the in-depth exploration of everywhere I venture to.
Hope you enjoy the best of bacon around LA and OC! Thanks so much to my many readers and followers. Hope you enjoy my new addition on CBS Local in Los Angeles.

Stay tuned for more changes on the site as I have acquired some IT help to vamp up the webpage layout!

6 comments:

kellyvonhemert@gmail.com said...

Hi Kat,
I met you and Holly at Just Spotted.Congrats on the new gig, so exciting!

OCEater said...

Hey Kat, Congrats on the new job. I can say I knew you when.

Cliff said...

Yay! Congratulations on the new venture!

Ms Lin said...

So cool! Congrats!

Misty said...

Congratulations on the new venture. I look forward to reading about your adventures on CBS LA.

Kat said...

Thanks everyone!!! Thanks for all your support and reading Kat's 9 Lives =)

OCEater - you are so silly! I should say the same to you! We still need to grab some delicious food together! ^_~

I say we all go out for a wonderful meal tonight! Check back for my new article this week O=D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin