Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Click here to get the coupon.

With this long summer heat, I thought it would be a great idea to cash in on this deal.  I haven't had a Jamba Juice in probably over 5 years and I thought that today was the day =).  The deal ends 10/10/12 so quickly print out the coupon and head on over to the closest Jamba Juice! Apparently they now sell foods and snacks to join the drinks.

Today I got the Caribbean Passion and Mango-A-Go-Go, which were very tasty and full of mango flavor.  As you can tell, I really like mangoes so I chose the best options that showcase the flavor.  I added a simple boost to both drinks as they were free.  In total it was $5.59 for two large drinks, which is not a bad deal.  Sometimes they have the $2 smoothie deals but when you are in the mood for some good smoothies then you just make use with what you got.  =D
Jamba Juice
24312 Rockfield Blvd 
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 699-4170
Jamba Juice on Urbanspoon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin