Monday, November 16, 2015

Kat's 9 Lives has finally made her way to Boston to visit Gourmet Pigs and begin a new journey of exploration.  It's my first time in Boston and I had to pack as many places in as possible.  So why not some tasty treats?  I saw that Toscanini's seemed to be well loved in the Cambridge area so we hoped on over late at night for a snack.
The place was packed to the brim.  Even though it is already brisk outside, it does not stop patrons from coming by for a quick bite or drink.  They offer two types of caramel, burnt or salty.  I decided to get their infamous B3 (Brown Butter, Brown Sugar, Brownies) and one of the caramels.  Can we say sugar overload? lol
There were many delectable flavors to choose from.  I couldn't decide and due to the limited time, I had to maximize the visit.  The staff was friendly and I tried a bunch of flavors.  There was one that was totally named for me that I was tempted to get but so many choices! lol The Black Kat pictured above was very tasty and chocolatey.  Later I realized that it was a Kit Kat bit inside to give the extra oomph and bite.
All in all the texture was very smooth and Toscanini's had a lot of fun tasty flavors.  It was too bad that there was no space for us to sit and relax in the cold winter night.  The ambiance was very hip and a great place for friends to hang out.

Toscanini's Ice Cream
899 Main St,
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 491-5877
Toscanini's Ice Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin