Tuesday, December 8, 2015

What else could one need but a beautifully designed cup of cappuccino?  Gourmet Pigs mentioned that Ogawa Cafe was a great place to try in Boston and I saw some cute photos online.  Not quite as cute as Love To Go in Los Angeles.  Although I do enjoy the cute coincidence that they are on Milk Street, which seemed very fitting.
It's a very quaint place in the Financial District near Downtown Crossing and not too far from the station.  I arrived closer to closing time so the cool pull out seating was already pushed back in.  It would have been fun to sit on a Japanese like bleachers setting.  =) Instead I sat at a table near a plug to recharge my phone.  They had some convenient plugs all around so great for anyone who wants to lounge around or for the plethora of students to stay and do some work.
All in all it was a cute place but I should have asked for a specific art on my drink.  I thought the drink was pretty but I wanted a cute holiday design, so if you have something in mind then just ask them.  They were super friendly and when I asked about the art, the guy said that I was in luck because their best artist was on deck.  Sweet! I only wished they would do the art on more than one drink, he said only the cappuccino could have it.  Luckily Gourmet Pigs joined me later and got the matcha latte, which I liked a lot more.  If and when I go back to Boston, I'd stop by again.  =D

Ogawa Cafe
10 Milk Street
Boston, MA 02108
(617) 780-7139
Ogawa Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Blog Widget by LinkWithin