Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fantastic Donuts are just too cute! I saw the pics on Instagram and have bookmarked the place for a long time. Since I promised to meet Gourmet Pigs for lunch in LA, I decided that I need to make an extra stop since I drove all the way up.  😁
I like to buy goods and I looooove cute things, so this place was perfect! Even though I was the only one eating them, I needed at least 3 for selfies! Lol To be honest it isn't about the food as much as it is about the super cuteness!!!
The man working there was very friendly and probably used to people coming for the cute donuts.  I asked for his help and he was happy to oblige.  He explained the different choices.  I was really looking for the cutest donut! Lol I even bought flavors I detest, purely because I wanted the cute face! 😇
I got the super adorable pig, cow, and fox set.  How can you not buy the donuts with a face a small donut hole decorated with an animal face in between! Well I couldn't, so I loaded up on donuts :).  They actually tasted good as well, so that was a bonus.  I ate it over 3 days and even on the 3rd day, it tasted fine.  You wouldn't think this place is a hole in the wall but it's in a tiny plaza in K-town.  Very packed plaza and small place, but worth it for the selfie photos and cuteness! 😉

Fantastic Donuts
1101 S Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(213) 252-5237
Fantastic Donut Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Blog Widget by LinkWithin