Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Looking for some tea with real fruits?  Elephant Tea offers a variety of teas to choose from.  Their signature Elephant fruit tea is a passion fruit tea filled with fresh fruits.  When I say 'filled', I really mean filled! Lol if you take out just one slice of the watermelon, the amount of tea goes down by 20% and they have two slices in there.  The funniest part was that they even put a baby tomato inside.  Ms. Lin Guide and I were a little befuddled but had a good laugh.
They offer free wi-fi and the staff was pretty friendly.  I liked their cute decor.  It has a nice relaxing atmosphere and hip feeling.  A good place for friends together and chat.
The drink itself was not bad but not worth the price.  I liked their huge square cups and that the fork was attached.  They definitely used fresh ingredients and even fresh passion fruit.  If only there was more to drink.  After eating all the fruits there's barely any drink left.  Even though the fruit might be more expensive, I personally rather have more of the drink honestly.

Elephant Tea
1380 Fullerton Rd, Ste 101
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin