Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love the Ajinomoto Gyozas! They are simple to make and they taste great! I like the Chicken and Pork better than the pure chicken ones shown below. It's really a no fuss no muss frozen food that's great for a party, potluck, for the family, or even for dinner in front of the TV. The steps are very simple. All you have to do is take the frozen gyoza and place them in a pan, heat, add water. They don't ask for any oil, but I like to add just a drizzle of oil. Just close the lid and wait until all the water evaporates. I like to leave it on longer and change the sides of the gyoza so it can become more crisp. Overall it's simple and good! What more can you ask for? =)

1 comments:

Ms. Lin said...

So glad you are back! ^_^ Be careful not to hurt your arm anymore! I wish you made me dumplings...!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin