Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So I finally went to the Irvine Spectrum for some delicious Pinkberry. Alas, I don't think the one in OC was anything like the ones in LA! The exterior decor was definitely different from the traditional Pinkberry's because the building itself was this horrid salmon color. I like the original glass design but I guess that can't be helped because the exterior design was decided by Spectrum. I got my favorite the Large Original with Mochi, rice cakes. The cool thing that I noticed they had there was the Green Tea Powder, which I haven't seen at all the other locations. So I dabbled some on to add a kick. I feel that their yogurt was not very flavorful. It lacks the tart and sweetness that I get in LA. The consistency was fine, but I don't think I'd be back. Even the ones I had in New York were better than this location. It was just lacking too much for my tastebuds. If you have never had Pinkberry before, this location would definitely not be a good representation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG~!!!! I TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU~!!!! i had to throw away my yogurt... and i hate wasting food!!!! i wanted my money back. i went to yogurtland the next day to wash out the bland tartless pinkberry flavor. HAHA=D

Kat said...

OMG I am so glad you feel the same way! I couldn't bring myself to throw it away, but I was disgusted! Sadly I had to go up to LA the next day, so I picked up an awesome one on Sawtelle ^_- Where service is good and the taste is great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin