Thursday, August 6, 2009

After being ill so long, I decided I needed a drastic change of scenery and what better way than to do something for my site! Although my body and stomach are not a 100% still after a month and half of resting... I am going to risk it! lol I blame Foodbuzz and their banner! One day I happened to see the banner about the SF Chefs, Food and Wine that I had to inquire about it. This was really short notice because I only saw it last week! The event is happening right now from August 6th to August 9th. Each day will have different morning and afternoon sessions as well as different chefs displaying their talents inside the grand tasting tent. Tickets are $150 for 2 sessions and the tasting tent. There are also side events that you must purchase the tickets for. If you would like to attend or check out the details then click on the following link, SF Chefs Food Wine Event. The events will be held at and around Union Square in SF.
This is how crazy I am... I have Anibel and Richard's wedding today in the morning.... in less than an hour actually lol... hmm maybe I should get ready... lol and right afterwards I am going to rush to the airport to catch a flight up to SF to attend the event on Sunday! lol Wish me luck! Hopefully I won't get sick again and my body will be able to keep up with me!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin