Saturday, July 18, 2009

Still trying to catch up... O=9 I will try to start my post for Joël Robuchon, but I will most likely break it down into 3 separate posts as there was 3 of us. This was a jam packed weekend that started out crazy and ended crazy! lol HT and I decided to fly out to Vegas to try Joël Robuchon. We barely made our flight Sat afternoon and we took a taxi directly to the Venetian for some Illy Espresso at Espressamente. It was highly recommended by HT so I had to give it a try. All the times I have been to Vegas, I have walked by this place without stopping in. Finally it was time for me to step in and begin a new adventure. The place was packed full of people and full of food. They have gelato, sandwiches, coffee, and more.
Being that it is Vegas, the weather is never that chilly. I opted for an iced drink whilst HT wanted a huge cup of Cappucino. We also brought one for our companion to help give her a pick me up. The drinks were freshly made and you wait off to the sidelines until your order is ready. I thought the drinks were strong and packed a punch. It is definitely better coffee than what you normally get. The drinks here reminded me of my days in Europe and made me extremely nostalgic. Fair warning that you pay for what you get, meaning this was not cheap. After all we are in the Venetian in Vegas. Those 3 drinks cost me over $15 for drinks that are not so big... The next time I am in Vegas I will have to check out the other stuff they serve there. ^_^

Espressamente
3377 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 414-3408
Espressamente (Venetian) on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin