Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I found some online coupons for buy one get one free for their new 31° below drinks at BaskinRobbins. Some locations offer this deal on weekdays during certain hours, so check with your local Baskin Robbins. I told TP & Veggie Girl about this so we made it our goal to go there for some dessert. How can you say no to BOGO! lol We split up in pairs to maximize our coupon usage. O=)
I ordered the Snicker flavor while they ordered the Oreo flavor. Oddly, I liked their choice more. Their was a good amount of Snickers inside but the soft serve didn't mesh with it quite well. Compared to a Blizzard from Dairy Queen. The soft serve at Baskin Robbins tasted creamier, less sweet, and more bland than the one at Dairy Queen. Due to this, I thought the soft serve flavor went better with the Oreos. Since Oreos normally have the creamy center, so the soft serve helped to enhance the flavor. It's like an Oreo factory exploded in their. I wished I had their drink that day. O=) sigh... always want what others have! lolBaskin Robbins
1460 Baker St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 751-5122
Baskin-Robbins on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin