Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I have made a pact with the kind people of Cachamai that I would post pictures of their tea in honor of their adorable donkey mascot and upon completion I will be able to welcome it home! They have a wonderful symbol/logo/mascot! Everyone at the booth was super friendly and knowledgeable about all their teas. They were a refreshing change for South Hall at the NASFT Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco after the horrendous experience I had at the Italian section. The specific company doesn't even deserve to be mentioned here. I have launched complaints on my fan page for full information. That aside, the Argentinian tea offered by Cachamai are herbal teas that offer a lot of healthy properties.
One of their signature teas is the Boldo. A special herb named by the Mapuche tribe of South America. This exotic herb is originally from Chile and is unique for its medicinal properties. Having the Boldo after a heavy meal is great.
So why the mascot of the donkey? They kindly explained to me that back in the days the donkeys were used to carry the tea leaves. Cachamai has been around for over 50 years and they offer a wide variety of healthy teas that are safeguarded with the highest quality control.
Hopefully I will have my donkey soon! =)

4 comments:

Cookie Sleuth said...

What a fun show! Too bad not everyone was not as nice as the people at Cachamai... :(

Kat said...

Thanks! Yah the show was fun but there was a lot of ups and downs. That one station was incredibly rude, but overall the show was great and I LOOOOOVE my Donkey! Viva Cachamai! lol

Stay tuned for more great teas, snacks, and treats! =D

Unknown said...

clarks shoes
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet
michael kors
nike outlet online
under armour shoes
coach outlet
adidas superstar
rolex replica watches
louboutin uk
xushengda0615

chenlili said...

pandora jewelry canada
michael kors handbags
timberland pro
michael kors handbags
moncler
canada goose outlet
fitflops outlet
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet
air jordan
20181.27chenjinyan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin