Thursday, December 25, 2014

I remember coming to Hello Dessert for the first time eons ago and how they don't allow photos.  Everything still looks the same and the menu seems to have expanded.  Still not sure about taking photos but I take them anyway! O:)
We ordered 3 drinks, popcorn chicken, and an appetizer assortment that came out to be about $40.  Needless to say that the prices are not cheap.  I got my favorite Mango Moo, which the name is funny enough.  The smooth and flavorful texture of mango topped off with bits of mango.  Ms. Lin Guide decided to try the avocado smoothie and it was good.  You can taste that they use real avocados.  
The popcorn chicken was not bad.  It was better than what I thought they would serve.  I like that they had basil chopped up and fried in the batch.  The appetizer assortment was just okay.  I wish they baked the garlic cheese bread longer so that the cheese could melt.  The fried mozzarella sticks were good but no different from your typical frozen food sold in markets.  I thought the calamari was just meh.  If you want a snack, just go for the popcorn chicken only.

All in all it was fun to take a trip down memory lane.  I still like the Mango Moo, so I'll eventually be back...

Hello Dessert
1698 Hostetter Rd
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 453-5566
Click to add a blog post for Hello Desserts! on Zomato

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin