Saturday, October 25, 2008

Alright... I didn't even have to try to make reservations and now I am going to the French Laundry in Yountville! YAY! It's like a dream come true! I have been wanting to try this place out for the longest time, especially after I have become such a serious Foodie in the past few years. Having been to Pierre Gagnaire's restaurant in Paris, which is ranked #3 in the world, I have been on this constant quest for the ultimate preparation skills. Now I can finally see Chef Keller's masterpiece and taste it too! ^_^ I promise to put top priority on that post to Burumun already, so please stay tuned! Let's see if he can beat my favorite Chef Siegel in my heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting...............

Kat said...

hahah good! ^_- I will be up this Thursday if you are free any time to meet up! We are going there tomorrow. YAY

Blog Widget by LinkWithin