Friday, October 24, 2008

Guacamole!

I am going to share my secret with the rest of the world on how I eat and make my guacamole! It's all about the extra kick that garlic gives it! I have made this countless times and it's always been a crowd pleaser. So today I will show you a few photos of the guacamole making process! ^_^

1/2 onion
1-2 tomatoes (depending on size)
3 avocados
10 cloves of garlic (depending how spicy they are and how spicy you like it)
1/2 lime (use as much as you like)
Salt & Pepper to season to your liking
This is just a small quantity but you can always make a ton or make them often so that it remains fresh! Dice everything up except the avocados. Leave it whole to spoon out and later mix in to the bowl by hand mashing it. This will give it the chunkier texture and feel. Be sure to season to your own liking and squeeze the lime juice in to give it extra flavor. Of course tasting it along the way makes it extra fun! ^_-
Then Voila! You have yourself some homemade spicy guacamole! Yum Yum! The best chips to use are the Tostitos Lime Chips. Those chips are AMAZING! You don't even need the guacamole to eat them. Mmmm I am going to make more guacamole for this upcoming weekend to chow down by myself! ^_- Anyone is welcome to drop by the apt in SF to join!

3 comments:

Ms Lin said...

Hey, I did most of the work in making the guacamole and I didn't even get any credit! Sob sob.

Kat said...

Haha you just like being in the lime-light. I didn't even think about it. I just wrote it as a quick recipe and photos, but yes the guacamole pictured above was mainly made my Ms. Lin! O=P Although I had to remind you how to chop the onion... tsk tsk!

Well actually we worked together. Half and half! ^_^

Unknown said...

sac longchamp pliage
salomon shoes
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
moncler jackets
ysl handbags
louis vuitton outlet
kevin durant shoes
mont blanc pens
adidas outlet
xushengda0615

Blog Widget by LinkWithin