Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vegas Baby!

So as this weekends schedule turns out, I am flying to Vegas today (6/6/09) just to eat at JoëlRobuchon! It's time I ate there. I have been wanting to go ever since Paris. Going with a great friend and it will be our first "trip" together! lol We are flying out in the afternoon and coming back at night. THEN, I will be going to Providence in LA on Sunday for their 4th Anniversary dinner tasting menu. Thank you KFP for organizing it ^_-. This weekend is full of adventure... and... I will be POOR after it! lol I should start a "donation" for my "addiction" to food lol.

Don't worry, I will take lots of yummy photos and eventually... get to posting it. O=9 My goal now is to first finish The French Laundry and Gary Danko before I move onto the new adventures. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend... that's filled with great food!

6 comments:

Kat said...

Ironically I saw 5 Star Foodie went there in November~ish 2008. I can't wait to go ^_^

Kat said...

Just drove back from Vegas! haha... Amazing dinner but I am set $500 back for dinner... not including chocolates and more.. and I should be sleeping but not ready yet as I am going to be going to Providence in less than 12 hrs @_@

Kung Food Panda said...

Thanks for coming out tonight. Fun times!

-Danny

Kat said...

Thanks for inviting me Danny ^_^ It was a lot of fun. Ran a bit later than I thought it would, but good times ^_- I better be getting an invite for Melisse! lol

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your Joel Robuchon review! My only perfect 10 among the 5 stars so far!

Kat said...

After having been there, I can see why it is a perfect 10 in your book. Don't worry I took a TON of photos! haha lol O=9

Might I say again, I am so poor now lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin