Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I need to get myself to the OC Fair and so do you! If you have gone, it is time for you to go again!

There are a bunch of days with special deals that are worth marking down on your calendar! *scroll down for the promotions and dates* I will be going this Weds if anyone wants to join me. It's time for me to come clean! I have a problem.... I am anxiously awaiting the opportunity to clog my arteries and stop my heart... The rumored Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich is toooo hard to pass up and I saw pics of the Chocolate Covered Bacon **DROOL** I may not live long but I will try to hold on long enough to post the pics!

Date:
July 16-August 15
Wednesday - Friday: noon - midnight
Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. – midnight
Open Wednesdays-Sundays.

Address:
The OC Fair & Event Center is located at
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, California 92626

Ticket Prices:
General (13-59) $10
Seniors (60+) $7
Children (6-12) $5
Children under 6 FREE every day

Parking:
$7 per vehicle
$12 Preferred Parking
$14 per bus

Free Parking & Shuttle Services:
Sat. & Sun. at the Experian parking structure located on Anton Blvd., off the Bristol exit of the 405.

Promotions:
Clothing Drive
Wednesday, August 4
Noon – 6 p.m.
One FREE admission and one carnival ride per person with donation of five gently used clothing items. Benefits Goodwill of Orange County. Acceptance of items is at the discretion of the OC Fair.

School Supply Drive
Wednesday, August 11
Noon – 6 p.m.
One FREE admission and one carnival ride per person with donation of one new school supply item valued at $3 or more. Items must be new. Suggested items include a full box of markers, spiral notebooks, calculators, reusable lunch bags and backpacks. Benefits Orange County youth with the help of Share Our Selves. Acceptance of items is at the discretion of the OC Fair.

$1 Food Tastings
Every Friday, Noon - 4 p.m.

$1 Rides (Fridays)
All rides and games are $1 each. Valid until 7 p.m.

Seems like Weds and Fri are the best way to go! Free entrance by donating or cheap food and rides, it's a win-win situation! =D

Hope to see everyone there!

4 comments:

DanGarion said...

Hey! I was there today. Did you go early?

Kat said...

We probably passed each other! lol I was there around 2-2:30 pm and was home by 4:30 =D when did you go?

How did you like it?

DanGarion said...

We got there at 12 and left around 2:30-3. So we might have! Hah. :)

Kat said...

ha ha I probably entered as you were leaving =D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin