Monday, August 9, 2010

What do you do after you scarfed down 12-15 choco-pies and are feeling super ill? Me, I keep eating to get that horrid taste out! =D Burumun and I were going to meet for dinner but she was stuck in traffic so first I went to Four Leaf again for some crêpes. As I was walking there I noticed the sign for Happy Hour at Pinkberry again! How could I say no? I have been meaning to come back to enjoy the deal for almost a month now and it was 20 minutes away from 5 PM. Right around 5 PM the place was crowded but the guys behind the counter were very courteous and friendly. I asked for extra watermelon puree on my watermelon yogurt. Sure it was half off, but I do think they skimp a lot on how much yogurt they give you and make it look bigger. Still, I was satisfied and ate it happily. There were lil chunks of watermelon ice inside. Too bad the deal ended the next day! I hope they still have the flavor around though. =D

Pinkberry
332 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 621-7645

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin