Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ding Ding! The Port O' Call is calling you like a siren. It is time for you to mark your calendars for the Lobster Festival! I love the month of September. Not only is it the month I was born, but it's the month of LOBSTER! Woo Hoo! This will be my 4th year and counting! You can't beat the price of lobster and freshness that you get here.
Every year I keep increasing the amount of lobster I NEED... I mean consume. O=D This year I just might have to eat 6 of them! They are simply to die for! Every time I look at the succulent lobster photos I can't help but drool! It's a great event for a family outing. Be sure to put on plenty of sunblock because the sun can be unforgiving. Come hungry and ready for tons of great eats. I highly recommend the corn on the cob and some fresh lemonade!
After going to tons of Festivals, I must say how great it is that they have a SHADED dining area to enjoy your lobster to the fullest. I have got my bib ready, have you? Come join me for a lobster adventure! Better get there before I eat all the lobsters! O=p

Event :
The Port Of Los Angeles Lobster Festival

Date :
Friday, September 17 - 5PM - 11PM
Saturday, September 18 - 11AM - 11PM
Sunday, September 19 - 11AM - 7PM

Location :
Ports O’ Call Village, San Pedro Ca
Free Parking at W 22nd St & Sampson Way


Website :
www.lobsterfest.com


Ticket Price :
General Admission - $9.00 , but don't worry there is always a coupon! Click Here for $2 off!
Children Under 12 Admission is FREE

Lobster is purchased separately:
$18.00 for each Lobster or...
$31.00 for 2 Lobsters! *a great deal!*

First Class Tickets with special line privileges is $25.00 without Lobster and $39.00 with a Lobster. They will also enjoy the special price of $13.00

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin