Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Did You Vote Today?

It's voting day and it is every citizen's right to have their voice heard! I proudly marched into their office and voted! The process seems to be a lot harder than I remembered. If you don't want to go through the hassle then register as an Absentee Ballot and make sure you send it in!
Don't let anyone throw it out like my family did. You can still vote but it is just a longer tedious process. The people were very nice there but a little disorganized so it took a while to sign the affidavit that you won't be voting twice and make your vote.
Walk in high and proud to make a difference and let your voice/opinions be heard. Proudly and happily wear the "I Voted" sticker! Normally a lot of participating chains give free goodies to people who voted. So be sure to get the goodies you deserve for voting!
I voted! Did you? O=)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin