Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So here's the 411. I was given a pair of tickets to give to a lucky reader! If you missed the OC Fair New Year's Eve Block Party Preview, don't worry there is still the main event. Come out to the fair grounds to enjoy live music through the eras, comedy hypnotist, karaoke, and a vast amount of gourmet food trucks! I am going to be hanging around the BACON MANia Truck! =D My new best buds.
Can't wait to celebrate the New Year with great food, music, fun, and great company!

To enter in the contest just do one of the following:

  1. Join my Facebook Fanpage
  2. Follow me on Twitter
  3. Follow with Google Friend Connect
Each one you do will be an extra entry into the drawing.

After you have completed an entry or all entries, be sure to comment below with your name, which of the 3 you did, & a way for me to contact you if you are the winner. Or if you don't want to share your personal info online, please leave a comment to let me know how many entries and you can e-mail me directly at findkats9lives@yahoo.com
Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays and see you at the OC Fair New Year's Eve Block Party!

For more information click here. I have also found a website with deals on the tickets if anyone is interested. $20 per ticket.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Was wondering how and where to celebrate/welcome the New Year and come across you site. Your page is informative and looks like a good venue to suit my taste- although gourmet tasting is not my thing but wouldn't mind indulging myself for this joyful occasion. I joined your Facebook Fanpage hoping to win the whopping entry prize! Please contact me via Facebook should I be the winner…

Kat said...

Thanks for becoming a fan! Can you please give me your name so I know who you are on Facebook because I can't see who is the latest fan. I will try my best to find you on Facebook but if you can post your name or email it to me at findkats9lives@yahoo.com that would be great!

Hope you win the tickets and have a Happy Holidays!! ^_^

Mimi H. said...

I fanned the fan page! Your website looks amazing and the event sounds like a lot of fun!

Cat Y said...

oops, sorry, I am the Anonymous. This is Cat Y. Glad I check back....

Jaylen Y said...

This New Year's Eve celebration venue brings back a crazy memory where I went to the Colisium and the Forum in LA. Though it was not a food fest but the atmosphere was very much like this one- music, drinking, party, crazy people with all kinds of rave lights. This was many moons ago, but I wouldn't mind going to this year's NYE celebration in OC. But this time rather than dancing the night away, I'll eat my way outta there...
I FB U.

Kat said...

Congratulations Jaylen! Hope you have an awesome time of eating tonight! =D

QQQQQQQQQ said...

adidas stan smith
bape hoodie
kate spade handbags
moncler jackets
adidas shoes
off white clothing
nike roshe
adidas ultra boost uncaged
true religion outlet
chrome hearts

Unknown said...

qzz0616
moncler jackets
ferragamo outlet
gentle monster sunglasses
tory burch outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet store online
cartier jewelry

Blog Widget by LinkWithin