Friday, December 10, 2010

You really have limited choices on what to eat and drink inside the airport. Today I was at John Wayne for my flight up to SF to enjoy the Truffle Festival in Napa. I can only prepare for so much. Got my Chicken di Giorgio from Harry's Deli before arriving but you can't control what you want to bring with you to wash it down. =*(
Succumbing to the limited choices and what might worth the price you pay, I chose Starbucks. Tried the New Crème Brûlée Frappacino for $6!! My sandwich was only $7.50, which made me a sad Kat! The flavor was interesting. At first sip I thought it was nice and very sweet with a slight hint of crème brûlée. Then after a few more sips you get that overwhelmingly heavy cream and alcoholic-like taste of eggnog in your mouth that kind of grossed me out. Hmmmm.... most likely not going to get this again.

Starbucks
18601 Airport Way
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(949) 252-6125
Starbucks on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin