Friday, May 18, 2012

It was Mother's Day so you can imagine that most restaurants were packed and had a long wait.  We put our name down and decided to walk around this plaza and happened to come across Kean Coffee.  There were tons of people sitting inside and outside enjoying their coffee.  Since we had a good while to wait, we decided to drop in for a drink to kill time.
Even the baked goods in the case looked pretty tasty.  We were saving room for the All You Can Eat lunch.  If it weren't for that, I'd definitely munch on some tasty treats.  Everything looked fresh and prepared daily.  The interior felt very warm and welcoming.  It's a great place to hang out with friends, to study, or just to chill.
 
We grabbed a Daily Brew for the parents and a sweet treat for myself.  I debated on which drink but in the end chose the Caramel Mocha Shake blended with Ice Cream.  This was actually very tasty, flavorful, and well made.  My only qualm was that it was a tad too sweet.  Believe me, I love sweet drinks but after a few sips I was uttering "woowee" under my breath.  I had to take breaks in between sips but the drink does hit the spot.
I would definitely come here again the next time I am eating around this area.  A great place for coffee and just to kick back.
Kean Coffee
13681 Newport Avenue # 14
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 838-5326
Kean Coffee on Urbanspoon


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin