Friday, June 13, 2008

Due to some unfortunate events in class, I cannot sit down in one place for very long and my computer is located in an awkward area. For those of you who know me, probably know I fell in class. And no, it's not because I am accident prone. I am innocent this time >_<# I swear! lol There was a huge puddle of viscous solution in class that I stepped in and took a severe dive into the floor. I went to the hospital for X-rays and now I am just in a lot of pain. My knee seems to be making scraping or creaking sounds, so I might go back for another test, MRI, in a few days. I will try to post, but I can't promise anything for the next few days. It's extremely difficult for me to sit in a cramped space with my knees the way they are now. Please bare with me and I will crank out a ton of stuff when I feel better! ^_^ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh noes, hope you feel better soon. I was gonna ask if you had time to meet up this weekend, but we can just do that later when you're ok again. Get well!!~

Anonymous said...

sweetie... please you get your rest now k?? we need more BofE haters in this world. we need you!!! you must regain your strength!!!! =P get better soon~

Unknown said...

cheap ray bans
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
pandora charms
sac longchamp pas cher
coach outlet online
michael kors
birkenstock sandals
fitflops sale clearance
fendi handbags
xushengda0615

Blog Widget by LinkWithin