Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ever since I was little and ditching school... I have been driving myself to here for their awesome Spring Rolls! Cơm Tấm Thuận Kiều is one of the best places. Actually they are really good for Vietnamese food too. They usually have a bunch of people eating in there. I will have to come back here for their regular food so I could take pictures and review them. One thing that I learned to love is the Shrimp in Tofu Skin they have here. Yummy! Just thinking about it makes me want to hop in my car and ditch everything to get my fill! ^_-
They sell their Spring Rolls for $4.25 for 4 and boy are they worth it. I took PK here for the first time and she really liked them. They get my stamp of approval and we all know how hard that is to obtain! ^_- What gives their Spring Rolls that extra kick is the Fried Egg Roll Skin rolled up inside to give each bite that extra crunch and enhanced texture. They also put Cucumber, strips of Carrots, Lettuce, and Vietnamese style Meat. Everything just goes wonderfully together.
They also pack their special sauce inside. It's a mix of Fish Sauce, Egg, Saracha, and some Peanut Sauce? This is definitely something unique that they serve with their Spring Rolls. I am going to have to pay them a visit again... and soon! O=9

Cơm Tấm Thuận Kiều

14282 Brookhurst St Ste 2
Garden Grove, CA 92843
(714) 531-4852

or

8940 Bolsa Ave
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 897-4751

Com Tam Thuan Kieu on Urbanspoon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't been to this location of Com Tam Thuan Kieu, but the San Gabriel branch that used to exist at Valley & Del Mar was stellar. The broken rice with 10 kinds of toppings was incredible. Grilled meats and shrimp, cha gio, shredded pork, shrimp paste, meatballs...It was all great, and a ridiculous bargain. I'll have to check this out to see if it compares.

In the future, please post the address and phone number.

Anonymous said...

This is the same place my family goes to get spring rolls!!!! Haha...all Asians know where the good food are.

Kat said...

Yes, I will... I should put their address and phone number up. It will take me a while but I will update all the past posts.

Yah, their broken rice is pretty good too but I haven't had that in a long time. I looked up the review online that this location is not as good as another one down the street. Once I try them both again I will post which one is better. There is a lot of great Vietnamese food in that area though. So many places to try ... so little amount of people to make come with me! ^_^

Kat said...

Haha that's right Honeybee! ^_- We Asians know where the goodies are! I am surprised your family knows this place too. Do you come to this location or the one in SGV?

Unknown said...

vans shoes
nike sneakers
vapor max
calvin klein outlet
prada glasses
pandora charms
vapormax
kobe basketball shoes
pandora jewelry
nike running shoes
pure boost

QQQQQQQQQ said...

adidas yeezy
stephen curry 5
vapor max
nfl jerseys
balenciaga
gucci belt
100% real jordans for cheap
michael kors outlet
kyrie 4
derrick rose shoes

Unknown said...

qzz0616
ray ban sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
yeezy boost 350
michael kors outlet
jordan 32
cheap jordans
ferragamo outlet
michael kors outlet
huf clothing
coach outlet

Blog Widget by LinkWithin