Thursday, November 13, 2008

They NO LONGER carry my favorite parfait =*( I guess they must have had a change of ownership or something? They use to be called Crepe in the Grip and now they are called Crêpe Luv? I want things back the way they were! The place looks almost the exact same but it does not taste the same! I really wanted the parfait but since I was there I decided to try a crepe but what a mistake. I should have just walked out.
So all I ordered was a Mango Custard Crepe with Condensed Milk. This cost me almost $8! Okay this place is suppose to be cheap and good. To top things off the crepe was funky tasting. I don't know if it is the butter they used or that they overcooked it. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth that is hard to describe. Hmmm tasted like rotting burnt sugar? It's kind of hard to imagine how bad it was and to top it off I paid almost $8 for it. I don't think I will be coming back here in the future. This makes me sad because I have been coming here ever since Crepe in the Grip opened up! =*( Farewell my childhood friend.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin