Friday, July 9, 2010

So I decided to get my writing on and enter Anthony Bourdain's Medium Raw Challenge. The question he poses is, "What does it mean to cook well?" I had the hardest time writing a response in 500 words or less. There is so much to talk about and discuss but I had to heart breakingly cut it short! Some of my funny descriptions were cut out =*(

Please check out my essay at http://bourdainmediumraw.com/essays/view/408

or click the linked photo below:



Feel free to leave any comments or questions there and I will respond. If you don't want to write a whole essay to enter, I would love to hear everyone's thought down below on my comments page. It's a very interesting and open-ended question. As many of you know that I love food and can talk about it for HOURS. Everyone's responses really gives an insight to what we are all about and looking for. You can tell a lot about a person by how they eat. =D

Have fun and browse around. It would be great if you would vote for me... once a day! You can log on every day and vote. Feel free to post this anywhere or get your friends to vote too! O=)

Nonetheless, thank you to all my devoted readers who support me on my wacky adventures by reading about them. I also want to let everyone know that I am in the midst of changing it up. Soon I will try to create a logo design for myself and change the whole lay out of the site. Of course the operative word is soon. Baby steps at a time. I definitely want to change the header and I will be adding polls to the side bars to pull from my readers on their opinion. I also want to add some lists to the side bars or on the site of my new faves or all time loves. So be sure to look forward to all the changes!

Thanks again for reading! Have an awesome weekend!

~^_^~ Kat

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin