Friday, July 16, 2010

I was recently up in Little Tokyo and PK had a craving. Unfortunately we missed Happy Hour! Even Pinkberry now has Happy Hour. From 5-7PM for the summer they are offering 1/2 off for the Watermelon yogurt. We went in and asked to sample the watermelon yogurt. So the yogurt is lightly hinted with watermelon and they top the yogurt off with blended watermelon juice. Yum! Don't know if it's because it has been hot these days or I was starting to get hungry... but it really hit the spot! I had to run back to the car because of the meter so I wasn't able to pick up a cup before I left. =*( I now have an enormous craving and desire to get a cup! Hopefully the Pinkberry nearby has the same deal and tastes just as good. Pray for me! If you plan to check out this great deal, I'd recommend calling just in case. O=D

Pinkberry
332 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 621-7645
Pinkberry on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin