Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not even 24 hours after I got off the plane did I start traveling some more. Back to LA I went for the Shecky's Girls Night Out event at the Santa Monica Airport. This will be my third time at their event in the last 2 years. The first time I went was the best because they had better sponsors and was a more happening event. Time after time it started to get less interesting, but on the upside the goodies bags were getting better! I should have just bought an extra pair of tickets just for the goodies bags. O=P Then Ms. Lin would get one, oh well. Too late... This event was a 21 and over event because there's free alcohol everywhere. Last year I tried the beer pairing tasting event. The best part of the night was to see the expression of TP trying red wine for the first time and not even good red wine. It was priceless!
My favorite part of last year was throwing the bouquet into a basket to win a key chain for 27 Dresses, the movie. This year they weren't promoting any movie, instead it was TBS auditioning for My Boys. I only auditioned for the T-shirt! How can you say no to a free T-shirt! Okay, I know I have issues and I really wanted that T-shirt! ^_^ You can vote for my lame audition on their TBS website, not that I would win or anything. There weren't that many free goodies around like the years before, but I still had fun. I wish I bought more goodies bags!! O=) I will have to convince Ms. Lin to buy some for the SF event they will be having next. The tickets are buy one get one free so it's not too bad. It's only worth it for the goodies bags, I think it's ridiculous for anyone to have to pay and shop. Especially when the items there are always super expensive. For me, I just love the experience with your gal pals! ^_~

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin