Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Great Price = Great!

Right by Burma Superstar there's a new tea place called Sweet Delight Cafe that sells Quickly Milk Tea. We stopped off there to pick up a drink since none of the desserts at Burma Superstar was that tempting. I believe they were having their grand opening specials. They have drinks for 59 cents. I ordered the Jasmine Milk Tea that was 99 cents plus tax. It was good, but not one of the best around. All I have to say is that for $1 it tastes great! ^_^ When it's so cheap you lower the quality quotient to match the price. For the awesome low price, it's fine and refreshing!

Quickly Milk Tea
2201 Clement St
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 668-0110

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - you are up at all hours writing your blog! The price to quality ratio is so true - which is why it's so difficult for high-end restaurants to satisfy. :)

Kat said...

Tee Hee, didn't you know that I don't sleep? If I must choose, I'd say I am vampiric! O=B I was finishing another post yesterday but Ms. Lin woke up for her meeting. =P

I know what you mean about the high-end places. Ms. Lin and I usually rate it many different ways. If price was not an issue how would it be, but sadly price is always an issue =*(.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin