Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aww! I miss San Francisco! I have left, but don't worry I have a zillion places to still post and I will try to catch up this weekend. It's nice to be home in the quiet suburbs, but being in a crowded city has its own perks! **sob sob sob** I will miss Ms. Lin, my dear sister. So this cute picture is my little tribute to leaving her. We can both be the Shmoopy! A cute pair of kittens! Hopefully she will be down in OC soon and I can take her to all the great places I have discovered. ^_~ One good thing is that I will be back up in LA tomorrow hanging out with a bunch of friends that I have not seen in a while. Yay! We are all going to Shecky's Girls Night Out. I have gone every year and it's tons of fun with many free samples. Sadly Burumun has abandoned me, but I still got TP and the gang! ^_~

1 comments:

Ms. Lin said...

I miss you too shmoopy!! ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin