Sunday, August 17, 2008

For those of you who don't know me, I love almost everything Mango flavored! Speaking of which, I just bought some Kern's Mango Juice. I haven't opened it yet, but I love the Looza Mango Juice that's actually not from concentrate! Just writing about it makes me want to go down to Bristol Farms or Whole Foods to get some! Now onto the main show! While I was in Irvine I stopped by the freezer section to browse at the Melon Bars. Then I finally saw it! The almighty Mango Bars by Melona! I picked up a box without realizing how much they were. *sob sob* They were 8 bars for $6 again. *sob sob* OMG they are so worth the price. It took me a while to warm up to the thought, but they are just so tasty and flavorful. They have this aromatic flowery taste that is only enhanced by the sweet mango flavor. If you see them, be sure to try them out! YUM YUM! ^_^

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin