Sunday, August 3, 2008

As many know, I love my Iced Fruit Tea at Tea Station. I have been going to Monterey Park almost every other day since last Thursday. On Saturday I picked up my favorite drink and it was extremely refreshing on a hot day. They put way too much fruit and too little of the drink but still good. Remind you that this costs about $6 togo. @_@ It's crazy expensive there. This Monday we had nowhere else to go so we decided to stop here and have a drink to cool down. I don't think they really turn on the AC so it wasn't even that cool. Keep in mind that if you sit down and order drinks they are $1 more than take out. This time I decided to get something that would be more worth it than my favorite drink because if you dine in it becomes over $7. It's crazy I know! Instead I ordered the Seasonal Mango Shaved Ice. I really should have stuck to what I liked. The ice was flavorless and I even asked for MORE condensed milk. I could have sworn it had NONE! I would never get shaved ice here. Stick with a drink togo! =P
Tea Station

158 W Valley Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626) 288-3785
Tea Station on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin