Saturday, August 23, 2008

Remember the good old days when Dairy Queen use to be cool? Yah, it's been that long. I haven't been to one in a long long long long time. When I was in RSM the other day, I was sad to find out that the Dairy Queen there had closed. On Tuesday we passed by the Dairy Queen in MV so I had to stop by since it's a rare occasion. I have been craving a Blizzard for a while and it's been hot these days.
My usual Blizzard is the Snickers flavor and my Aunt ordered the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I love the small bites of candy embedded in the frosty. They have a frequent buyer card that isn't a bad deal. All you have to do is buy 6 and you get one free. We only need to make 2 more trips and we are there. It's an evil way of luring us back and making us more chunky! lol Good plan though! The taste remains the same as it does in the old days. Next time I will have to look for the coupons in the mail too!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin