Thursday, August 21, 2008

I rarely ever eat fast food if you know me. Saturday morning I went here with my Mom after a pedicure because she had coupons in her car for Carl's Jr. It was super early so we were wondering if they were still serving breakfast food. I don't know if it was because it was getting closer to lunch time but we were able to order their regular menu. Since it was still breakfast time and I never wake up for breakfast, I had to get the hash browns! They were fried to order because they came out piping hot hot. Yum Yum Yum!
This place is pretty clean for the fact that it has been here since I was in elementary school! I actually like Carl's Jr. more than the other burger joints because of their Chicken Club Sandwich. Of course our coupon this time was for buy one get one free Prime Rib Burger. It's their newest edition. We got the Double Burger because we might as well maximize the deal! ^_- The portion is pretty huge and it comes with a Ciabatta-like bread. There is a lot of meat on it but you can't really taste the prime rib. Inside the wrapper there was a few drop of Au Jus and it's not bad. I wish they gave an extra saucer of the Au Jus to add more flavor. Overall it's not a bad deal for buy one get one free. I don't know if it's worth it without a coupon. Since I am not a big burger fan I actually liked it, I might be inclined to order it again.
Before I saw what the burger looked like, I had ordered their Spicy Chicken Sandwich for 99 cents. I remembered that it was tasty. When I opened it up, I realized how tiny the chicken is. It was almost flat, but it was still very flavorful. I think I would actually prefer this over the burger because you can have a lot more! lol Also I have to give a shout out to their delicious Criss Cut Fries! =9
Fun fact for those who don't know. Carl's Jr is called Hardee's in Tennessee and on the East Coast.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin