Friday, February 27, 2009

Apparently Mitsuwas is having a huge sale this weekend, 3/27-3/30. It is not really a fair style set up but they have the "fruit fair" side, "pickled vegetables" side, roasted chestnuts, and then the sale. What really caught my eye was the big sign of $1.25 and the long set up. Of course I had to take the time to look at what they had to offer. At first I was hoping to find some great set up of food, but there isn't much to look at. The only thing worth the effort is to shop for snacks and junk for home. For $1.25 I could spare some more space in my house. haha
There isn't much to look at inside but be sure to go to the meat section where they are demonstrating/sampling the Wagyu beef.... OMG YUMMY! It took all the will power to walk away without becoming a poor person. They are having a "deal" where the Wagyu is ONLY ... $69.99... ummm yes... so cheap huh? At least I got to have a delicious bite that left me wanting more, but I found solace in the fact that I was going to Sushi Wasabi for good sushi. lol
So what did I end up buying you might ask... a bunch of junk to help keep me awake in my classes. They had a few selections of candy and salty snacks. I took the chance to buy a box of Corn Soup to make at home. The only thing I have tried so far is the Burned Caramel Candy that was only... so-so. For the price, why not ^_^ They are giving away a cute Pink recyclable bag to the first 1000 customers everyday, FYI.
Mitsuwa

665 Paularino Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 557-6699

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin